Smart Chemistry Park operates under the regional development company Turku Science Park Ltd., which provides various services for new companies in all stages of their lifecycles: this includes start-up services, growth and development services and internationalisation services. The CleanTurku spearhead field serves all companies working in bioeconomy, cleantech and circular economy in the Turku region.
Smart Chemistry Park can offer you:
- Laboratory and office facilities, as well as pilot halls for scaling up production
- Co-operative projects with academic research groups and universities of applied sciences
- New opportunities in international co-operation
- Visibility in regional marketing
- An inspiring and supportive entrepreneurial community
If you’re looking for business premises or you want to become part of an innovative network of co-operation, get in touch with us!
Do you want to develop your products further? Do any tests and trials require additional expertise? The SmartResearch service assists businesses in their research and development activities. University research is within reach of all businesses, regardless of their scale.
Use the contact details below to get in touch with experts in your field, who will help you find the right solutions. Our research services are tailored according to the needs of the businesses, and the top talents in the field are chosen to participate in the project. This service is provided by Åbo Akademi, the University of Oulu and the Turku University of Applied Sciences.
Three levels of service are available:
- Research and analysis services (e.g. theses)
- Research and analysis services requiring a broader range of skills and equipment
- Expansive projects between companies and research institutions; national and international co-operation